Immigration Attorneys Who Can Help

The attorneys at Wichmer & Groneck, LLC, have more than 65 years of experience handling complex immigration law matters for clients in St. Louis, throughout Missouri and across the world.

Do You Need Help With A Permanent Visa?

The goal of many of our clients is to obtain their “green card” — lawful permanent residence. This enables them to live and work in the U.S. for the rest of their lives. Wichmer & Groneck, LLC, has assisted its clients in achieving this goal. Our attorneys have over 20 years of combined immigration experience.

Wichmer & Groneck, LLC, can help you obtain permanent residence through one of several categories. These are largely grouped into two main types of permanent visas: employment-based and family-based immigrant visas.

Understanding Employment-Based Visas

Employment-based visas are available for those who qualify in areas such as:

  • Immigrants with extraordinary ability in business, arts or sciences
  • Managers and executives of international businesses
  • Outstanding professors or researchers
  • Immigrants with advanced degrees whose work is in the national interest
  • Immigrants with job offers who have a bachelor degree or higher, or who have work experience
  • Religious workers and ministers
  • Immigrant investors

Our attorneys have obtained employment visas for immigrants in many fields. For example, Tim Wichmer has obtained national interest waivers for aliens in diverse fields such as research and development, classical music and environmental science.

Some employment-based applications require “labor certification”, which is a process by which the U.S. Department of Labor certifies that there is a lack of qualified U.S. workers in the position. Our attorneys successfully represent our clients during this procedure as well.

Family-Based Visas

Permanent visas are also available through family-based relationships, including:

  • Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens: spouses, parents or children under the age of 21
  • Adult children, whether married or unmarried, of U.S. citizens
  • Spouses and unmarried children of lawful permanent residents
  • Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
  • Winners of the annual diversity visa “Lottery”

When choosing an attorney to represent you, choose one with experience relevant to your case. Not all immigration attorneys have experience in handling both family-based and employment-based visas as we do.

Call Us Or Email Us To Learn More About How We Can Help You

Contact us online or call 314-863-1212 to arrange a consultation. Hablamos español.