Immigration Attorneys Who Can Help
The attorneys at Wichmer & Groneck, LLC, have more than 50 years of experience handling complex immigration law matters for clients in St. Louis, throughout Missouri and across the world.
PLEASE NOTE: Wichmer & Groneck remains open and available to serve you during the COVID-19 shelter in place. All of our attorneys and legal staff continue to operate at full capacity for both in-office and remote legal work. We are committed to ensuring we continue to give you personal and high quality legal representation during this difficult time.
Steven K. Wichmer
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Direct line: 314-813-1494
- Immigration Law 95%
- Traffic 5%
Steven joined Wichmer & Groneck after graduating cum laude from Washington University in St. Louis in 2009, where he received the Henry H. Furth Scholar in Law Award and Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award. His practice has focused almost exclusively on immigration law ever since. Now a principal member of the firm, Steve routinely assists clients seeking to obtain visas to the U.S. before the Department of State and in pursing family-based and employment-based petitions as well as naturalization and asylum applications with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), including appearing with clients at interviews and examinations under oath. In addition, Steve has a robust practice in defending clients faced with deportation from the U.S., representing them in efforts to prevent removal and obtain legalization in proceedings before the Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals. He is a member of the Bar of the Federal Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and regularly represents clients in Petitions for Review before the Federal Courts of Appeals. Steve is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Truman State University
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2011
- Co-Author, "Til Death Do Us Part? Love and the Immigration and Nationality Act" St. Louis Bar Journal, Winter 2011, St. Louis Bar Journal, Winter, 2013
- Recipient of the Henry H. Furth Scholar in Law Award
- Recipient of Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award at Washington University
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member
- Bar of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position