Immigration Attorneys Who Can Help
The attorneys at Wichmer & Groneck, LLC, have more than 50 years of experience handling complex immigration law matters for clients in St. Louis, throughout Missouri and across the world.
Se Habla Español
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Immigration & Nationality law
For over 20 years, Ms. Groneck has practiced exclusively in the area of immigration and nationality law. She is experienced in family and employment-based immigration matters, including family petitions, applications for lawful permanent residence, waivers, temporary and permanent business visa petitions, consular processing, and naturalization. She frequently assists refugees, individuals seeking asylum and protection under the Convention Against Torture, victims of crime, human trafficking and domestic abuse. Regularly appearing before the Immigration Courts and Board of Immigration Appeals, Ms. Groneck is well-versed in all aspects of removal defense and bond proceedings. She has also successfully represented several asylum seekers before the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Born Columbia, Missouri.
- Lived in Michigan, Minnesota, Arizona, Santiago, Chile and Uppsala, Sweden.
- Enjoys biking, hiking, traveling, snorkeling, scuba diving, cooking, and foreign films.
- Email: [email protected]
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1999
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 1996
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Spanish
- Major: International Relations
- Universidad Catolica, Santiago, Chile
- Uppsala University Sweden
- Missouri, 2002
- Minnesota, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- Volunteer Lawyer's Program, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Interfaith Legal Services for Immigrants, Past Board Member (7 years) and Secretary
- Amnesty International, Member and Past Co-Coordinator St. Louis
- Law Offices of Suzanne Brown, P.C., Immigration Attorney, 2001 to 2011
- Executive Office for Immigration Review, Honor's Program Department of Justice, Attorney Advisor, 1999 to 2001
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Lawyers Guild, Member
- Missouri Kansas Chapter, AILA, Past Secretary
Current Employment Position